THOUGHTS!

 HELLO!!🖐

So the weather right now is SPLENDID and hope it remains the same 
well...9th grade just started [I passed 8th, yayy!!]
so...anyways..I was just staring outside the window lost in thoughts and then I realise OH GOD! MY THOUGHTS ARE SO WEIRD
 my "what if's" are sooooo weird
They're like what if  amitabh bachchan was shahrukh khan and vice versa
The weirdness of my thought is = to the weirdness that would take place if a hippopotamus wore a saree or something 🤪😵
have you guys ever had thoughts like the "why thoughts" why thoughts are like 
why is zero called zero? or something like why is a chair a chair? 
you know most of the time my only thought is "shut up anika, just shut up" am I the only one like this? or do any of you have these weird thoughts?
well...that's all I've got to say about my thoughts I hope you guys could relate to it 
stay safe😷😷
peace out✌✌

Comments

  1. u r CRAZZY!! (no offence). I like this the most from ur blog.. "hippopotamus wore a saree"- guess what ur not the only one who imagines THIS kind of STUFF...😂 (cause it includes me)
    I wont type it here... 'cause it will get tooo embarrassing!!!
    -EVELIN..(the smartest) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😁😂
      make your next blog about YOUR thoughts
      it'll be fun to look into your mad brain

      Delete
    2. Yea-Yeah... we will poke around my MAD brain... how fun!!..dude if my experiences is SOO crazy , then my thoughts will even MAD... 🥳

      Delete

Post a Comment